We use behavioral economics to build digital strategies and technology for today’s most innovative companies. We believe at their core digital experiences are human experiences and it is only when we first understand the mechanisms that drive human behavior can we build technology that will reach it’s full potential.
As an Account Executive you’ll have the opportunity to join a fast growing company living at the intersection of human behavior and technology. We’re on a mission to bridge the gap between cutting edge academic research in what drives human behavior and the way it can be integrated into technology to improve human outcomes.
As an Account Executive you’ll ensure the smooth running of projects – from communicating the correct information to the client to interfacing with the team and reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer. You will come with an unrivaled level of organizational and communication skills and use these skills to help run projects efficiently.
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Disclosing project details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of a project to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep projects well-managed and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First-class organizational skills
- A pro-active approach to creative projects
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- An eagerness to learn about creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
If you are interested in applying please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].