Are you looking to grow your career and manage teams for some of the biggest non-profit organizations in the world? Creative Science is a full-service digital agency that specializes in its focus and outstanding reputation on social good driven website strategy and development.
As a Project Manager (PM) at Creative Science, you are responsible for managing the resources, implementation, and scope of primarily WordPress based engagements in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Communicator – You excel in written and verbal communication to keep meetings focused and following up with written summaries.
- Highly Organized – You have a desire to organize all things. You want no email unanswered, no task untracked, no meeting without an agenda and detailed notes. If you see a mess you want it cleaned up and organized.
- Problem Solver – You love tackling big challenges and utilizing creative problem solving to meet deliverables on time and on budget.
- Self-Motivated – You have a passion to grow and invest in our clients. You take a direction and see it through to completion.
- Oversee the execution of assigned projects and deliverables.
- Assign and delegate tasks to all project team members.
- Liaison with Creative Science’s customers and keep them informed of project progress and activity (i.e. weekly stand-up meetings, monthly billable hour reports, etc.).
- Generate and provide organizational-level reporting for Creative Science personnel; summarize the cost, timeline, and progress on all engagements.
- Maintain a “knowledge center” and document all customer correspondence (i.e. call/meeting notes, webinars, training materials, log-in data, hardware/specs, etc.).
- Collaborate with Creative Science Team to properly scope and estimate engagements.
- Account management experience including billing/invoicing encouraged.
- Capable of managing multiple enterprise-level projects at the same time.
- Adept at forecasting project timelines and resources.
- Ability to identify process gaps and document steps needed to rectify.
- Experience with managing a virtual team and working in a remote environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies
Valued knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Intermediate knowledge with MS Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables).
- Administering website content via a CMS.
- Overseeing and holding staff accountable (i.e. conducting performance reviews)
Perks & Benefits
- Work remotely from home or co-working environment full time.
- Opportunity to travel to visit prospects, customers, and co-work.
- Benefits package, including 100% health insurance coverage for individuals, and paid vacation after three months
- Competitive salary.
- Apple laptop with the resources you need to do your job at the highest level.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you’re ready to make a difference for users and clients with a team of incredibly supportive, collaborative people, then we want to hear from you! Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]