VP Business Development
Creative Science Labs (CSL) is looking to continue to scale our agency by aligning ourselves with a Business Development Executive that has a proven track record and successfully led business development efforts at a major digital agency. This person must possess a strong network and sizable client rolodex.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for new client identification and acquisition AOR level clients that represent a wide range of digital marketing & technology opportunities.
- Lead efforts that contribute to successful new client acquisitions, including lead / opportunity generation, qualification, scope development, pitching, and transitioning work to the account management team.
- Efficiently communicate the possibilities and results that CSL’s services can provide to a potential client’s brand and business.
- Have an active role in CSL’s POV and approach to storytelling and case study development.
- Develop strategies for optimal integration of all agency competencies to pitch and win work.
- Successfully transfer new relationships to the team that will work and grow the business.
- Responsible for annual, individual revenue goals tied to a larger agency business plan.
- Responsible for attending industry conferences and participating in industry thought leadership.
We need a person with:
- Proven track record of building relationships at a senior level within potential client organizations.
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to push for answers / insights beyond surface information.
- Self-starter, ambitious and willing to open new doors.
- Must have general knowledge of CSL related services including traditional / digital agency, traditional design, digital / interactive design, digital marketing, social media and development.
- Ability to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of successful business development preferably at a digital agency.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume, and hourly/salary history to Will Grana ([email protected]) with “VP Business Development” in the subject line.