Behavioral UX Researcher
About the Role
At Creative Science we’re uncovering the WHY, integrating behavioral science into technology and strategies for today’s most innovative companies.
In this role, you’ll serve as the primary researcher and user-insight generator and work with our team to translate insights into compelling digital experiences.
If you have a passion for where behavioral motivation meets UX research – Creative Science is the place for you.
Job Title: Behavioral UX Researcher
Department: Strategy Team
Reports to: Engagement Lead
What You’ll Do
- Design and conduct stakeholder & user research using a variety of human-centered design, behavioral, and design thinking techniques
- Conduct exemplar and broader market research as a means for inspiration and identifying what “best in class” looks like
- Identify key user pain points, solution opportunities, and the behavioral factors that may be at play
- Distill complex findings into easy to understand visuals communicating findings to both internal and external audiences
- Synthesize user research inputs and create cohesive journey maps, user profiles, user cases/scenarios, and personas to inform digital experiences where applicable
- Present users with stimuli and prototypes in an effort to move from the SAY data to the DO data
- Clearly articulate the “so what” from the research
- Collaborate closely with the Engagement Lead, Behavioral Scientists, UX Designers, Web & Product Strategist, and other UX Researchers to translate your findings into compelling prototypes and digital experiences
What We’re Looking For
- Demonstrable experience designing and conducting qualitative research
- Ability to analyze and derive insights from various tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar, Fullstory, and other related tools
- A keen ability to organize, interpret, distill and present key research findings in a clear and concise written and visual form
- You know the right tools and when to use them such as; usability studies, card sorting, field studies, cognitive walk-throughs, contextual inquiry, participatory designs, diary studies, etc.
- An ability to deeply empathize with users with spidey sense for uncovering the Why
- Strong self-management, leadership, and people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who is able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and creative environment
- Knowledge of behavioral science or a tangentially related field
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in behavioral science or a behavioral science-related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working in the digital space – specifically web and mobile
- Experience working with large fortune 500 companies on digitally-related projects such as the launch or iteration of a product
What We Provide
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Remote work policy
- Unlimited PTO
- MacBook laptop computer
- Reimbursement for qualifying career development and educational opportunities
The annual base salary range for our Behavioral UX Researcher is $70,000 – $90,000.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume & any relevant work samples to Mush Chowdhury via email: [email protected] with the subject line “Behavioral UX Researcher Application Materials: [Your Name].” Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Priority will be given to applications received by Friday, February 18th, 2022.